Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Signing off...for now.

It's been a long time coming...but I finally got a rocking chair!! 2 of them actually! I was dead set on getting an old school rocking chair but after comparing prices, comfy-ness, and material we decided on these vinyl rockers. The thought of having to re-paint wood rockers just wasn't very appealing (and with all the moving we do it'll be nice to not have to touch up scratches). The kids still aren't too sure about them yet. They're also getting a little freaked with everything being moved around our house (1st pack date is tomorrow!) We have to pack up the computer tonight so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back on for an update. The next time I blog will not be from Camp Lejeune!! (HOORAY!!!)
This is Michael's rocker:
and this one is mine...

1 comment:

MSB said...

I can just picture the two of you on a porch one day, rocking away!
Can't wait to see you!