Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

My last Easter toes :*( They didn't offer me any Easter-specific toes (and I was too tired to try and ask) ... so I opted for the sparkly hibiscus toes in all different colors! (The littlest pygmy toe is green in case you can't see it)
a closer view:
I really need to up my frequency to Cocok's b/c I will miss it like crazy when I can't have it anymore!!
We went to sunrise service up at Torii Beach this morning, but it got rained out and was held in the chapel instead. I'm super glad we got to experience the beach service last year - what a great way to celebrate God!!
Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Jes said...

I can't wait for my 1st Cocok's experience! And I left a surprise for you on my blog =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.