Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

We went and picked our pumpkins down at our favorite little fruit/veggie stand near our house. Since we were so deprived of fresh fruits and veggies for 3 years, we have become regulars down at "Karen's Farm".
My pumpkin:
After I picked my pumpkin and bringing it back for Michael to see:
Michael's warty pumpkin:
Her fruits and veggies are awesome!!!
She has a halter broken calf that she lets the little kids pet ("Tina"), she was dressed up as a tiger for Halloween :)
My pumpkin after carving:
Michael multi-tasking - talking on the phone and carving:
Bailey all up in our business trying to figure out how to get to the goo:
My finished pumpkin:
Michael's finished 'Kool-Aid Man' pumpkin!
We bought the little lights that change colors - our pumpkins all lit up!

Our tradition of eating candy and caramel apples on Halloween lives on!
YUM!!
Piggy getting into the spirit by playing with "Halle" on Halloween :P
Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: