Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Year's in Vegas

We drove up to Vegas after Texas to spend New Year's Eve. We're such party animals - in bed by 10pm on NYE :P We went and played Bingo up at the SouthPoint (I love Bingo!). Electronic cards are the only way to play!
In between Bingo games we went and bowled! Michael spanked all of us!
... then again, Steve did bowl left-handed so as to not hurt his back :)
... then on the second game, Jan got a Bingo!! Here is the lady verifying her card number:
Winner winner chicken dinner!!
Michael and his dad played some racing games:
... and we bought ourselves a pin ball machine for our Christmas gift! "Jungle Lord" is so much fun!! Jan and Steve also have one so our NYE was full of good food and pin ball!
I was able to read a lot on our vacation ... which made me happy!
Piggy started to feel better so she came and snuggled:
I had to post pics of this house. For obvious reasons.

Classy.
Whew!! We drove back on 1 Jan ... and I started my new job on 3 Jan! I love love love my new job - even though I am exhausted!

No comments: