Sunday, March 25, 2007

USS NC and Sticky Fingers

I realize I'm a little behind...but here are some more pictures of Jeff, Mandy and the girls' visit. It was a really neat experience on the USS North Carolina, and I told Michael that we will need to take a trip back before we head out from NC for good! The girls were amazing on the ship.

That is the anchor in the front of the picture and downtown Wilmington is in the background.

I had to include a picture of Charlie the American Alligator! We have signs on base that warn you about the alligators and Michael always thinks I'm crazy because I look for them. Guess who's crazy now!??! Family pic:
We got Miss O to jump up on a rack for a quick picture: On board they had a "wishing well". I believe it was a 60 foot drop to the bottom of the "well"!!
Proof that Mandy goes on the trips too!
Jeff putting Boo in the mixer.

The girls in the area where they load the huge guns on top of the ship:

Another picture of the Blank Family:


Mandy was such a good sport at Sticky Fingers!
Boo scooping food in :)
Miss O's cheesy smile:

So much fun!! Thanks for coming and visiting me!

1 comment:

MSB said...

Good sport nothing... that chicken sandwich was so good... not to mention the pecan pie!