Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkins, golf and...

We finally got to carve our pumpkins! We had to wait this long b/c it is still really warm during the day and they'll mold really fast. We even bring them in at night so the morning sun doesn't hit them. Hopefully they'll last till Wednesday night!


Piglet sniffing my first pumpkin:

Michael's skull pumpkin:

My pumpkins:

The finished pumpkins on the front porch:


We went and played 18 holes up at Kadena Air Base with our friends on Saturday. I think I'm a much better golfer when it is just 9 holes...it was too beautiful of a day to be inside though! I'm still learning the game...but enjoying it!


Our neighbors/friends Katie and MattRight after the 16th hole there was a water hazard that had tons of turtles in it! They came right to the edge like they were used to getting fed so I gave them some M&M's :)

I'm surprised everyone in the states did not hear me screaming when I found this mouse/mole rodent in my house! It took me, Bailey and a flashlight to get it out (I locked Piglet upstairs so she didn't get to partake in the "fun")...they don't like the light so we got it to run from the flashlight's beam out the front door. Live and learn.


2 comments:

MSB said...

It looks like you guys are having a great time! I am so happy that you are liking it!
The pumpkins look great!
I am glad that you and Michael golf together... Jeff would love that, but with the kiddos it is just too hard.
OK... I hear you on the screaming with rodents... yuck!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you cheated your way to victory. Well done.