Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Quick Update

Things have been pretty busy around here! I had my first Okinawa Int'l Women's Club meeting last night and we have some really neat events planned...in January we are planning on having our Japanese counterparts dress us in kimonos to have a traditional tea ceremony and in May we may take a quick trip to mainland Japan so they can show us around--I'm so excited! Not to mention that I'm hosting everyone at our house in November to bake cookies and get ready for a Christmas bizaar where we will sell the baskets we make. I'll definitely need to remember my camera on all these excursions!
Here are some recent pictures of the kids and Michael:

Bailey had crawled under the blanket from behind the couch, out from under the blanket on the frontside and then gotten stuck between the couch cushions :)

2 comments:

Mat and Sara said...

aww I miss you guys so much!!!
I havent updated in a while...but I will get on that this week!!!
I will also email you!!
and what is your number there again! lol anyway!
your kids look adorable!11! :)

Anonymous said...

Order the movie Mr. Baseball. That's all you'll need to know about Japan. Just sayin.