Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Still on Lockdown :(

Looks like the restrictions won't even be re-assessed until March 3rd. Hopefully we'll get to eat out for my birthday **fingers crossed**, otherwise Michael will have to cook for me (probably would be better than eating out anyway).

I had my teeth cleaned today by military "professionals" for the first time. It wasn't as bad as Michael scared me it was going to be. They even replaced a sealant. Phew!! Only 5 more times I'll have to have it done over here! The Sonicare toothbrush was a great investment :)

I'll try and put pictures of my cute-painted Valentine's toes on here tonight while Michael plays tennis. I was hoping to get something for St. Paddy's day, but we'll see if we're allowed out in town before then.

My tulips were an absolute bust over here. I know...I know...it was a pipedream to think I could get them to grow in this climate, but I had to try. I broke down and planted a hibiscus plant instead. Hopefully I'll have some good results.

2 comments:

MSB said...

*that sucks about the lockdown. I hope things get better soon.
*I think that overseas dental care is better because they know you have no option. And, they deal with family, where stateside, they don't.
*and, even though tulips are my favorite... you can grow them almost anywhere. Take advantage of having hibiscus in your yard while you can!

Anonymous said...

pliosaur a couple million years old