Friday, April 11, 2008

A little behind

To catch everyone up...
Here are pics from before our vacation. To post all of the Maui pics will take awhile...and to add to it, I've found pics on Michael's camera (that I never use) from back at Lejeune! Good thing they gave us a 59 at work today (we got out an hour early).
Bailey was being silly while I tried to clean the house:


This was the arrangement at the chapel on Easter Sunday--GORGEOUS!!(and smelled amazing!)


We had dinner at Kitakaisen the night before we left. Michael learned not to order the California Rolls DX again. Here is a comparison of his rolls with my shrimp tempura rolls:


Yuuuummmmm.... I get hungry just seeing the gyoza!! (small fried bits of deliciousness on the left)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are ginormous!