Thursday, June 26, 2008

Catching Up...

Time to update, I guess, since its been over 4 weeks. Whoops. We have been extremely busy, but not much is really worth posting. Here are some pics of what we've been up to during my blogging hiatus-
We threw Lisa and Najee Jordan a Farewell Fiesta with lots of enchiladas, fajitas, margaritas, salsa...yumm...I finally got to take an afternoon nap with my bebes (of which I can never get enough of - sleep or animals):There was a big farewell for two of the girls in my new branch:We found a pancake house with some of the most delicious pancakes ever:Michael finally made some DiBella pizza dough and we made pizza on the grill:I got my toes done:and...Michael and some of the guys did some informal karaoke'ing at the neighborhood pub:We're going to a "formal" karaoke house tomorrow night so we should get some good pictures :)

No comments: