Friday, October 24, 2008

Misc Pics of Old

These pictures are a little old...but better late than never, right?!
Little Pigdog got high-centered on my legs while I was on the computer one lazy Saturday morning.  Michael and I couldn't stop laughing at her:
Before we started our training regimen, we went to Fall Okinapa and had a great time with some friends.  Here are our friends Max and Linda:
Michael being silly with his XO and his wife, Shelly.  Shelly is the trainer for both Max and I and has been kicking our butts for 7 weeks now!  It's a good thing that the 3 of us have such a good time at the gym though, otherwise it would be way too much work!
HALLOWEEN TOES :P
I can't wait for Halloween!  We learned our lesson last year and we aren't buying our pumpkins from the commissary until tomorrow (Sunday), and we aren't carving until Thursday night!  Hopefully they won't rot before the next evening so they can go on the front porch for our trick-or-treaters :)

No comments: