Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas ... a little late

We actually decorated the first of the month ... so we could enjoy Christmas goodness all month long:
Michael was a sport and let me play Christmas music the whole time :)
Baileycat helped by getting in the tree box:
Bailey was the most interactive this Christmas than ever before ...
... here she sat riveted while Michael opened presents:
and then she found another box to take a nap in:
Michael got me an AMAZING jewelry armoire (left in the pic) and a kindle ... then I checked my email to find a great amazon gift card from Phillis and Bruce so I can start buying books!):
Jan and Steve sent the kids some great gifts and us a Las Vegas puzzle! The puzzle that Michael got me last year is still a "work-in-process" on our kitchen table ... I can't wait to do this one!!
Michael enjoying some of his new toys:
... and then enjoying Pigdog on his lap and a cup of coffee:
Piglet helping out in the kitchen:
Piglet got a new Rudolph (aka Rudy) from Mandy and the girls, as well as a really loud Christmas chicken from Jan!

This was our last Christmas in Oki - Whoop!!

No comments: