Sunday, March 11, 2012

My 31st Bday

I had a pretty low-key birthday this year. Being super prego does not make me want to go out and do a whole lot! My parents were down here in sunny San Diego to help us out with the nursery so we went down to the water for some lunch at the Fish Market.
Michael and my mom at lunch:
Michael and I in front of the Midway and the iconic Sailor statue:
My parents in front of the ship and statue as well :)
We stopped at Extraordinary Desserts in downtown before going home so I could pick out a cake ... and it was DIVINE!!! I chose the Shangri-La (white chocolate mousse, guava mousse, fresh strawberries and whipped cream layered between vanilla cakes moistened with kirsch!!)
Our lives are fixin' to be turned upside down this year - and we can't wait!

No comments: