Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

Before heading up to WA for Christmas, Michael helped me decorate cookies for a cookie party at work - Bailey was supervising.
The finished gingerbread man:
My mom with Scout:
With all of the kids running around, Piglet wasn't getting enough attention from me (obviously) ... someone is in for a RUDE awakening when the baby gets here!
My dad with Olivia and Savannah decorating the tree:

Dad and Savannah making popcorn balls:

Scout playing:
My dad loves his grandbabies!
Taylor and the girls after Christmas Eve service:
Mom playing with Scout - she is one loved little girl!!
Jeff giving us the 411 on swaddling ... I think we have it down, but it'll be a challenge the first few times!
We bought the girls fake nails for Christmas and they were super excited ... they both put them on right away. Here is Savannah showing off her finished nails:
Olivia gave some riveting performances thanks to her karaoke sing along machine :)
Christmas morning, Ryan and Taylor passing out presents:
Taylor was enthralled with his new 3-D Nintendo game:
Papi and Taylor setting up the dominoes:
Ryan and his mini-me:
Michael and me in our twinky sweatshirts ... I filled mine out better though :)
Merry Christmas everyone - 2012 will be a year of changes and opportunities ... and we can't wait to meet the Bambino in a few months!

No comments: