Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I just don't understand.

I have a hard time with senseless death. Yesterday was a heavy day for my heart b/c of the shootings up at VA Tech. Seeing the helicopters hovering above their campus on the newschannels made me have flashbacks to when Bonfire fell in 1999. It wasn't one person that caused that accident, but I vividly remember the feeling on campus and the feeling of not knowing where your friends were or if they were involved. Later on, finding out that Michael was on top of stack an hour before it fell (in the spot it fell nonetheless)...makes you really stop and thank God for everything you've been given. And everything you haven't. There are many things I would change about this past year, but without everything happening the way it has I wouldn't be where I am at now. I realize I'm rambling...I just don't understand this world. I just hope everyone can stop and say a quick prayer for those that are involved in this nonsensical tragedy.

1 comment:

MSB said...

I am with you... I have said a lot of prayers about this. It is so senseless.

Try not to let it take over your heart... you have some really good things (or person, I should say) coming your way very soon!