Monday, December 10, 2007

December 11th??

It is over 80 degrees (F) outside, our air conditioner just kicked on, and the ice-cream man just came down our street. Yet our Christmas tree is lit up, the garland is sparkling, our "hooker" lights are doing their best to annoy me to death (our outside lights that blink), and I' m enjoying a small glass of eggnog. What a strange Christmas this is going to be!

It is a great day though. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (numero 5 in the series) came out on dvd today! The PX actually had it for sale too! I really don't care about the ridicule I get from my family about seeing it in the theater 3 times either (twice in the Las Vegas IMAX and it was amazing). I enjoy it and Michael endulges my obsession with the series. What a great husband :)

It truly is a wonderful day. No cold weather in sight and a new HP movie to fall asleep with Michael to(because he isn't deployed this year!) Thank God for all that is good and please remember all those that have to go through this season without their loved ones because they are in harms way overseas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Harry Potter the one where they are looking for the ring and they have to throw it in the volcano? My bad, wrong movie.

j/k Have a good christmas season sis. Love and miss you.

MSB said...

We still haven't bought it... can you believe that??

It will be a different Christmas... but, it could turn out to be one of the best for you two!

We love you guys!