Friday, December 14, 2007

Gainfully Employed...almost.

I finally found a job!! I start in January working on base for the US Gov't. So...I have a job...I just haven't started yet (that's where the "almost" comes into play). I didn't feel so bad about it taking 2 months either after I heard that the average is just over 8 months!! I told y'all it was ridiculous trying to find someplace to work over here!

I do feel the need to mention that the funniest package we have received thus far for Christmas was from Michael's dad and stepmom---for Piglet and Bailey. I was about rolling out the post office door (from laughing)after seeing the look on the poor Marine's face when he was trying to determine whether or not the package should really come to me. Too funny...

2 comments:

MSB said...

Our package is on it's way... it has things for Pig-Dog and Bailey, but it is addressed to you!

MSB said...

PS congrats on the job!