Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bravo Company Marine Corps Ball

Michael's Company's ball was last night and we had a blast (despite the migraine that I got during the ceremony)!  Everything went really well and I'm really proud of how well Michael has done as a CO.
Us at the ball:
Me, Shelly, Max and Julie:
(Shelly has been training Max and I and is competing in a "figure" competition in a few weeks)
Craig, Michael, Col Simonds and Jamie
I LOVED my dress!  I especially loved the back so Michael took a picture of it for me :)
Michael liked taking "candid shots" during the evening:
Max and Craig looking amazing!

1 comment:

joyfuliving said...

hey michelle, it's beth from high school. i found your blog through mandy's. i met her from MOPS and she said you were her sister in law. very cool.

i also wanted to tell you and your husband 'thank you' for serving our country. :)

blessings to you!