Saturday, November 1, 2008

1 Down...2 To Go.

We have officially begun Ball season.  Last night we went to Alpha Company's ball and had a great time.  Here are some pics from the event:
Us outside our house:
Craig, Michael and myself before heading in (congrats again Craig on being selected for SgtMaj!):
LtCol Howard, SgtMaj Hunt, SgtMaj Select Yohe, Capt Hager, and Col Simonds:

Having lots of fun! :)
I thought black toes with pumpkins may not really "go" with my gowns, so I ended up getting them re-done:

2 comments:

Kris said...

It looks like y'all had fun at the ball! I was looking at your new pictures and Kenan kept pointing at Mike and saying, "Daddy"! I kept explaining that it was Uncle Mike and Aunt Michelle! He finally said "Mike" but Michelle is a little harder! He mainly says one syllable names! I thought it was cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the beer bottle in your hand! I miss you!! :-)