Tuesday, December 12, 2006

"The Deck"

This is the deck that Michael and friends have been building. I'm not really sure why they think they needed a deck...but they sure did! Maybe it was a good way to get out some frustrations from having to deal with the IA all day?!

The really tall guy is about 6'9"!! They affectionately call him "Mongo".




This is Sara's husband, Mat, showing off the finished deck.


Here is Michael in his "dish-dash" again, this time with his roomie Lt Entwistle. It looks to me like they're a little too comfortable with Michael being dressed like this...




This is my friend Sara and I at our work Christmas party. Our husbands worked together when they were state-side and are also working together on the MTT team currently in Iraq. It's nice to have someone so close who is in the same position as I am during the holidays and can relate! We're both tired of them being gone, however, and think they should come home now. :)

1 comment:

MSB said...

I agree that Michael should come home now... so should all of the soldiers and marines... it is time to let the Iraqis deal with each other... This is quite a change from my original position.