Thursday, December 7, 2006

Let's Begin!

I've come over to the dark side of blogging. We'll see how much better I am about keeping this up-to-date than I was about my "website". The whole uploading of pictures and taking 3 hours to update the site was just too much work! Plus, this one is free!! Whoop! I have quite a few pictures of Michael since he left a few months ago. Some are quite funny and since I'm lazy and didn't forward any of them on, maybe I'll actually get around to doing it on here. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that my workplace doesn't block this site from our internet access! If I can access it there I'll be in a much better position to "blog-away!"
These pics are from the night Michael left for Iraq:





and these are from the end of October in Iraq:





I sure do miss him. I miss him all the time and its going to be a tough Christmas without my "magic legs" here. Stay safe Peanut!

5 comments:

MSB said...

Welcome to the dark side... I am so glad that you did this!! Don't worry, I will comment often because I love getting your comments on mine!
Michael looks good. We pray for his safety everyday.
See you in 13 days!

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping you keeping this one updated!! I was getting tired of looking at the same picture of you guys in Vegas on the other site. Only kidding! Makes me want to get a page, especially since Dominic will be born soon.

Anonymous said...

I meant New York. I swear I do look at the pictures. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice. Keep it going. I'll see you soon. Take care Michael. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the pictures, Michael is always in my prayers.
mamas mom Mimi