Saturday, December 6, 2008

Attention Hogs

The kids try to act real cool - as though they really don't care what we do when we're actually in the house.  So here I am wrapping Michael's Christmas presents ...
and Bailey decides to just take a quick gander at what I'm up to:
Piglet is trying to play it cool as well...

...curiosity definitely got the better of Bailey so she decided to investigate why I wasn't focusing solely on her:
She's making sure I change my attention from the present-wrapping to her:
Piglet couldn't stand being left out so she came over to make sure I hadn't forgotten about her (they are both sitting in-between my legs now):
Michael tried to surf the net and ended up getting swamped by the attention whores we call our bebes:
We wouldn't trade it for the world though!

1 comment:

MSB said...

Too cute, but also why I am not getting a cat... Butch is bad enough!