Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Toes

I know ya'll have missed seeing my toes :)  Only in Okinawa would they have an extensive selection of Christmas toe artwork to choose from.  I was moments away from having Santas, reindeer, and snowmen all over my feet ... looking back I'm having some regrets ... but I went a little classier with some poinsettia-ish flowers and the ever so classic red, green and gold.
... and it IS warm enough to wear open-toed shoes (and catch 18 holes in a short-sleeved shirt).  Up for a visit anyone!??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the way to intice people! You tell us about your warm weather when we are here freezing in single digit weather

MSB said...

We are also wearing open toed shoes here and running the AC! I love the toes!

Anonymous said...

I love the toe pics!!!
We miss you guys!