Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from JST

Merry Christmas everyone!  
To start off our morning we gave the kids their gifts first.  Bailey took right away to her new little sanctuary:
We even saw a little bit of a playful spark emerge:

Then she hunkered down for a nap .... while Piglet felt left out:
Alas, Piggy didn't feel bad for too long as we bought her the softest blanky in the world from the little kiosk in the concessionary:
the only thing that got Bailey to emerge for a nanosecond was the toy her Aunt Mandy and family sent - what could be better than feathers and a bell on a stick!?

and Mandy came through in the clutch with the perfect gift for Piggy ... a weiner dog dressed like a snowman.  Absolutely Perfect.  It has already been dubbed "Leon" (from Elf), and she loves it:
Michael was insanely surprised that I had gotten him his Wustof Classic Ikon knives.  I got the best wife ever award for this purchase:
Bailey hung out for a little bit while we opened presents:
Piggy and me amidst the Christmas goodness (see what's in my lap!?): 
A new camera!!  Michael came through with the new Nikon camera.  Here are some of the first shots I took with it ... hopefully I'll get better :)
Piggy all sleepy on her new blanky with Leon and a chewy:
Bailey - absolutely exhausted after playing for a full 3 minutes:
the Ryukan glassware that Michael bought me :)
okay ... Merry Christmas (still a little early for all of you in the states), but now its time to go play Little Big Planet (before Michael monopolizes the PS3 with Prince of Persia).
We miss everyone - have a great holiday season!

2 comments:

MSB said...

We miss you all, too! Merry Christmas!
I am glad that the babies liked their presents!
Love you!

Shelly said...

What cute pics MEEshel! Love them. This blog stuff is new to me, but embarassing my children in video has been FUN!