Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Really?? People read this thing?!

We just got back from China ... oh, the brainwashing of that country. I should have some good stories to post with a TON of pictures. I wasn't allowed on this site at all while in-country. Shocker. I guess that is a good thing b/c I would have had to censor my comments if I had posted from there :) We get to get our bebes back tomorrow too ... I can't wait!

On to something more fun - Miss Heather (from This is the story of a girl ...) gave my little 'ol blog an award! Whoop! I didn't think anyone but our parents read this! Arigato Miss Heather!

Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award"

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered (I don't have much time to blog-stalk so I chose some that I read pretty regularly). Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Drumroll please - my 15! Err ... 9 (I told you I didn't have time to follow many blogs anymore!):

5 comments:

Alexis said...

Yay!!! Thanks! I love it! I'm going to do this too :)

ArizonaLewis said...

yee haw.
know anyone in japan that needs a free wedding photographer?
just wondering.

D-dawg said...

WOW thank you! I am surprised and honored (o: I've never won an award. I'm with you though it would be hard for me to pick 15!!!! I read too many blogs so I just don't know if I could narrow it down.

Your China trip sounds awesome. How fun to get to travel the world like that.

Thank you again!!!

aviva5271 said...

uh yeah... my aggregator has WAY too many blogs. i couldn't pick only 15 either! Welcome home - can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Tried to email you a few times, but it kept kicking back my email. I will call before I go. Glad you are back safe.

Love you.

J