Monday, January 1, 2007

...and a Happy New Year too!


New Year's Eve wasn't near as bad as I thought it was going to be. The day I got back from Wa, the Christmas present Michael had sent me arrived. It was a new digital camera (since my old one wouldn't turn on, hence zero pictures from Christmas)! So, I went out to Sara's house to ring in the new year and then today I went over to spend some time with the Elder's and watch the Tennessee vs Penn State game. Joe made some great chili and we even popped some champagne! Unfortunatley, the Vols were unsuccessful and we're not even going to mention the Aggies loss from late last week (what in the heck happened??!) Here are some pics from New Year's Eve and today:
I got to wear the new sweater that my parent's gave me for Christmas!

This is Deb (she's from Malta...and has really red hair) and Jennifer (Deb's husband had duty and Jennifer is Raymond's wife):

Here is Raymond and Sara looking at pictures on the wall:
Joe popping some champagne:
...and Nancy and little Elder:

No comments: