Thursday, January 11, 2007

Prayers

After the President's speech last night the wives in Michael's parent unit (including me) were contacted by the Key Volunteer Network. 1/6 is being extended 60-90 days. What this exactly means for Michael and me is not completely clear right now. If his "parent-unit" decides to make the guys re-attach to the battalion after finishing their job on the MTT team, then he will have to be there past the April time-frame. I feel as though I've been kicked in the stomach and I'm asking for anyone/everyone to say a quick prayer that Michael gets to come home on schedule. To think that 3 months in I could be starting completely over is overwhelming to say the least.

1 comment:

MSB said...

I am so sorry. I will be saying prayers that Michael is not extended... this sucks.

On a different note, I am beginning to look into coming down to visit... want company?
Jeff's spring break is in March (the 11th is when it starts, I think).