Sunday, January 28, 2007

Piglet's Concessions...

While in Iraq, the MTT team has acquired a pet and they have decided to name her "Dirty Girl". She probably isn't the cleanest of dogs, but she is a great distraction from everything else going on. I know its good for Michael to get to have a surrogate (of sorts) for Miss Piglet. She just looks so sweet and I feel bad for the life she is going to have.
So Piglet and I had a long chat. Like we do everyday when I don't get to talk to other human beings...and we decided to send Dirty Girl a Valentine's Day gift. Piggy even helped me pick out which treats to send her. I think Piglet's main motivation was to make sure that Dirty Girl gave her daddy some extra lovin's since she isn't able to do it right now. In case you can't tell I really think I'm starting to lose it!! Just come home already!!!!

Here are some pictures of Piglet "inspecting" the gift:
She wasn't all that thrilled that I wasn't opening the bag and giving her the treats. In fact, she looked a little peaved that they went into the box and got taped shut. We're ALL making concessions now!!

3 comments:

MSB said...

That poor puppy... I hope the next guys that come in will take care of her. Maybe Rufus will send her something, too!

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with our animals being our children, my are. I talk to them all the time. Mimi

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with our animals being our children, my are. I talk to them all the time. Mimi