Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Mom Cut...my poor dog

Ok. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not generally a "cheap" person. Michael and I both tend to like the finer things in life...and we also like to indulge ourselves pretty often. However, when we saw that to get Piglet groomed on-base it was going to cost $60+ I had to re-think a few things. Thus...THE MOM CUT!! hee hee...
She's still cute...as scruffy as she is!!

The "after" Pictures:
I'm not saying I think I'm going to start a career in dog grooming...Lord knows I don't have the patience for that...but I don't think I did THAT bad of a job. Especially since this was my first try ever with the clippers! The pictures, however, are pretty forgiving. The clippers got really hot and I thought I might burn her so I stopped...otherwise she would have been a little more evened out. Oh well!! Its a net $10 in my pocket--with more savings to come (since I clip her nails myself too!)

1 comment:

MSB said...

Just as long as you don't try to save money by doing your own hair...

I think she looks great!