Monday, August 27, 2007

A Summer in Pictures!

Here are some of the pictures from our travels this summer...There are a lot of them so I'll just narrate with captions:

Piggy and Bailey at Michael's dad's house in Vegas--they love looking outside!

As always...we have to watch the fountains at the Bellagio at least once at night:
Our anniversary dinner at Treasure Island (we also saw Mystere there):

Jan was nice enough to take our picture before we left the house:
In Kennewick: Michael, Boo and my dad after ice-cream:
Livi-Lou getting extra ice-cream from her Papi:

Outside in the swimming pool, Boo loves to jump right off the edge into her Ya-Ya's arms and Tay loves to play with the hose and the watering can...
Nothin' like some Otter Pops to cool everyone down!
Livi in her "dress":

Monica and Dominic came over to swim and hang out...it was great to see you both!!
Hangin' out at Ryan's house in Spokane:The boys playing some PS3.

Too cute...
All the kids the night we made dinner with no running water! :)
Me and Tay goofing off...
Michael and Tay tickling each other...
It was a great cross-country trip...but now we're getting settled in our new house over here in Japan! I have lots more pictures to post of our new surroundings and I plan on doing that tomorrow. Michael was "selected" to go to Tokyo this week for an anti-terrorism training so I'm embarking on my first week by myself over here----at least it isn't 7 months!! This is a walk in the park compared to a deployment--thank God my animals don't look at me crazy though when I talk to them! We miss everyone lots!

2 comments:

MSB said...

The beach looks amazing! I can't wait to visit (someday)... sorry Michael had to leave already... but, look at it as an adventure! Rufus was my best friend (I mean my only friend) when Jeff went to Bosnia a week after I moved to Germany! We went on lots of walks and explored post together.

Anonymous said...

Pictures were great!