Friday, May 23, 2008

Michael's Promotion!

Michael was promoted Friday morning from 1st Lt to Captain! That will be a nice jump in pay :) It's been a long time coming, since he missed the cutoff by 90 days last year!
The Col was faster than I was at putting the rank on:
Now there are 3 Captains in the Hager family (I know...I know...Bryan is a LT, but its equal to a Capt right??!)--and 2 Capt's on my side of the family :) I think I should meritoriously be given the rank of Capt just so I can fit in.The Col saying some nice words about Michael:Yeah!!A video of the promotion (sorry if it bores you, but I thought family back home might like to see it):

Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone! We should have more pics tomorrow (hopefully) since we're going to hike Hiji Falls.

4 comments:

MSB said...

Congratulations CPT Hager!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Michael!

Unknown said...

Captain!!?? It's about time! Did you see your promotion message came out? You get promoted on 1 June! How funny is that? Well, at least you don't have to wait too long for the pay to kick in! I am so unbelievably proud of you Mike and Michelle too! You guys are doing so great over there and we really wish we could come see you soon. I think my trip is now back on. I got the lead facility engineer on my side so I think I can convince the boss that I have to travel. But, due to the G8 Summit, I can't come until the later part of July. I'll let you know as the dates get more solid. You guys rock and I hope that you are having fun out there in Japan! Give us a call this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Michael. What a great moment for you and Michelle.